I have now put some waterproof sealant on the strips and refitted the corner unit. Now waiting for a spot of rain to see if this has worked. failing that. it looks like a new corner unit is required.
Tuesday, 21 January 2020
For a few years I have been trying to stop a small drip from an internal gutter corner. Tape, sealant, putty etc., but no luck. During the last week which was a dry one, I took the whole corner unit off, cleaned it up, and found the rubber sealing bands had become twisted and loose.
Created a time capsule of where I lived 143 Lochee Road, Dundee till 1953, very old tenement building on the right with outside toilet share...
Years back I had a PC that had a card reader built in and in those days it got used a lot. I recently got my Lumix camera out and had to cha...
During this lockdown to stop getting bored on days I cant get outside, I had a look at the OU open learning courses and found one on "I...
Coming along nicely